The Plaza is a 12.2-acre mixed-use development site located in the San Fernando Valley. Located adjacent to The Glen, The Plaza enjoys the same site selection benefits: the pedestrian and vehicular traffic along Victory Boulevard. The project also has excellent access to major Southern California freeways, including the 405, I-5, the 101, and 170.
The Plaza will provide residents with the benefits of a true mixed-use community, which includes employment, services, entertainment, lodging, and housing, while integrating transit and urban amenities into a single mixed-use development.
The Plaza Highlights:
- Gross Site Area: +/- 12.2 acres
- Allowable Density: 1,333 units
- Retail +/- 140,000 net square feet.
- Restaurant +/- 100,000 net square feet.
- Market Space +/- 45,000 net square feet.
- Gym +/- 45,000 net square feet.
- Movie Theater +/-70,000 net square feet.(12-16 screen - 2,700 seats)
- Commercial Office Space +/- 550,000 square feet. (100,000 Medical Office - Commercial Office 450,000 nsf)
- Hotel +/- 175,000 net square feet (230 rooms)
- Residential +/- 175,000 net square feet (150 units)
- Total +/- 1.3 Million Net Square Foot Mixed Use Community, +/- 1.5 Million gsf.
- Integrated Transit Park with a new MTA connection to the Orange Line.